REL vs JL AUDIO

Who makes the best subwoofer for music? REL or JL AUDIO? REL uses High level, JL AUDIO low level with EQ. Which will be better for music. 
jeffvegas
I also sold my REL S812 and bought 2 Rythmik G22s, much better low bass, tremendously better integration, just as tonally accurate - or at least similar, but most likely due to the servo, a little less immediate.

Regardless the Rythmiks are a really nice step above the RELs for music, but I have different subs for HT as the G22s are just too clean and refined for those needed sonic movie thumps.

P.s. jeffvegas, I used to think like you, untill I did an A/B comparison. To each their own.
Heard Rythmik, weak bass response.  Lack of dynamics . Like all servo subs I've heard there seems to be a delay in the sound, like the sub is CORRECTING the signal AFTER it happens. Started this thread as a REL and JL AUDIO comparison.  Not bashing other brands. It's a free country.  Buy what you want. For me it's REL and JL AUDIO. JL AUDIO might win because it's not made in China. 
"sold my REL S812 and bought 2 Rythmik G22s, much better low bass, tremendously better integration, just as tonally accurate - or at least similar, but most likely due to the servo, a little less immediate."

mesonto-
just based on what you've stated, 2 subs replaced one. Regardless of brand, it SHOULD sound "better". More of whatever brand  sub is going to be more convincing than 1 "premium" brand sub.  

I just upgraded to a JL, heard most of the brands in this thread. The thing that won me over was their DSP, they are built like tanks and weight just as much. Solid. But I wouldn’t have minded a Rel or Martin Logan, I brought before the new KEFs came out and would have liked to hear them. Any one here do a swarm of mini subs yet?