REL vs JL AUDIO

Who makes the best subwoofer for music? REL or JL AUDIO? REL uses High level, JL AUDIO low level with EQ. Which will be better for music. 
jeffvegas
I have a REL and like it a lot, but I chose Rythmik because it's good a great reputation and is a servo sub that is eminently adjustable.
I know you are inquiring about REL and JL Audio, but you might consider looking at Rythmik Audio subs. They use servo driver technology. I have their FV18 for music and home theater. It's fantastic for both. 

Regards. 
No servo subs. Ancient history.  REL and JL AUDIO info only. Looks like JL has the output and power, REL has the finesse.  For the same price as a JL F110 V2 I can get a REL CARBON SPECIAL.  REL is made in China though. That for me is a big problem. 
I also sold my REL S812 and bought 2 Rythmik G22s, much better low bass, tremendously better integration, just as tonally accurate - or at least similar, but most likely due to the servo, a little less immediate.

Regardless the Rythmiks are a really nice step above the RELs for music, but I have different subs for HT as the G22s are just too clean and refined for those needed sonic movie thumps.

P.s. jeffvegas, I used to think like you, untill I did an A/B comparison. To each their own.