REL vs JL AUDIO

Who makes the best subwoofer for music? REL or JL AUDIO? REL uses High level, JL AUDIO low level with EQ. Which will be better for music. 
jeffvegas
I just switched from my Martin Logan Force subs and picked up 2 REL subs after demoing REL and JL Audio.  Extremely happy with the upgrade.
My JL crapped out. Been meaning to send in the amp to fix for $400 but haven’t gotten around to it. I hear it was a round of bad caps in the 1st couple years models. 
I have a REL and like it a lot, but I chose Rythmik because it's good a great reputation and is a servo sub that is eminently adjustable.
I know you are inquiring about REL and JL Audio, but you might consider looking at Rythmik Audio subs. They use servo driver technology. I have their FV18 for music and home theater. It's fantastic for both. 

Regards. 
No servo subs. Ancient history.  REL and JL AUDIO info only. Looks like JL has the output and power, REL has the finesse.  For the same price as a JL F110 V2 I can get a REL CARBON SPECIAL.  REL is made in China though. That for me is a big problem.