If I could afford, I’d purchase 100% Oswald Mills Audio gear

This even without hearing it. The pieces are so beautiful I don’t see how they could not sound fabulous. The Sp10s look like they are built like a tank. I’d even buy their equipment racks. Maybe someday or maybe I’ll purchase something from their sister company Fleetwood sound. 
aberyclark
It is an interesting design exercise. I do not care for it's looks either. It is not a turntable I would buy even if I had the money to throw away. I would be more inclined to get an Air Force Zero. Now, that is one sharp looking piece of metal.
Oh the follies of the wealthy!

ohh no no no ..... the follies FOR the wealthy!
@bestgroove
ohh no no no ..... the follies FOR the wealthy!
Very succinct.
Indeed - perhaps the OMA represents the Folies Bergere of the audio world. Perhaps they deliver it with silk knickers for cleaning and a special costume to cope with stylus drag.
" The tonearm is made from an erector set ; 0 "
From the OMA website:" The K3 tonearm is the creation of world renowned tonearm designer/maker Frank Schroder of Berlin. Frank created the K3 arm to be consistent with the project's innovative and technically revolutionary spirit as much as with its bold appearance. The arm is the first to be made using the 3D metal printing process known as SLM (Selective Laser Melting), whereby an aerospace aluminum alloy powder is fused by a laser into a form impossible to fabricate any other way. The ratio of bending/torsional stiffness to weight is extremely high, the tonearm's low mass counterweight is decoupled by its own thread suspension/bearing assembly system which effectively decouples it from the main arm wand and prevents any energy storage in the counterweight section, an often overlooked detriment to sonic purity . The integrated Azimuth- and VTF-finetuning contributes to the ease of set up and use, same for the neutral balance mass distribution of the arm, which accounts for near zero change in tracking force for any change in VTA or record thickness. The Schroder K3 arm is only available as part of the K3 turntable package. "
It is still ugly.