IsoAcoustics - A Class Act

I just wanted to share with folk my recent experience with IsoAcoustics.  I have a set of their Gaia I speaker feet.  I've switched my speaker set up to WP 7s and needed to change out the coupling bolts between the WPs and the Gaias.  After contacting the folk at IsoAcoustics they sent out a complementary set of connectors....I offered to cover the expense but they insisted on sending the connectors on their dime. When it comes to customer service, IsoAcoustics is without a doubt a class act.
cmcdaniel5
I recently ordered some Gaia II footers for my Kef Ref 1 speakers and they sent me the correct bolts at no cost also.  
cmcdaniel5

Thank You for posting your experience. I want to try their footers for CD/SACD players.

Happy Listening!
Isoacoustics are a quality product. I have their footers under my integrated and SACD player and couldn't be happier with the results.

All the best,
Nonoise
big_greg,

I’m looking at getting a pair of the KEF Reference 1’s.  Let me know your thoughts on the Gaia ll footers and the Ref 1’s.

Thanks.

JD
@curiousjim The Gaia II footers appear to be well made and look nice. It's hard to do an A/B comparison with and without.

No dramatic difference that I can detect but I have to believe they are helpful in my bouncy floors. The Ref 1s already sounded fantastic.

I don't regret getting the Gaias, but there might be other areas where you could spend that money that would have more impact. 

But then again, your room, your ears, your floors... you might have a different experience.