What's a real upgrade from LuminT2

I am looking for opinions of what would be an upgrade from my Lumin T2 streamer/DAC. I almost totally steam everything I listen to these days. So I am curious as what a real world upgrade in sound quality would be from the T2. Either a stand alone unit or perhaps just a different DAC. I am not dissatisfied with the sound, just looking for something better if it's out there.  Using a Modwright integrated with Tyler Acoustics Woodmere II speakers, synergistic research cabling with a Prutain line conditioner. Home made distributed bass array as well. 
mizike
Have you ever considered the PS Audio Directstream DAC and Bridge 2 combo. I see it going for very good prices at the moment and can vouch for it's clarity and naturalness. It also gives you nearly yearly upgrades to the sound with downloaded updates which keep you up with current technology,
With the Lumin, specifically what would you like to improve?  Are you looking for improved clarity, better soundstage/imaging?  What is the shortcoming?  There is a fair amount of compromise at that level.

An "upgrade" could be a lateral shift to something that is a better compromise for your tastes or could be a step forward.  It really depends on what you want to accomplish.  

The obvious alternatives are the Chord TT2, Audiobyte Hydravox, Rockna Wavelight and Bricasti M3.  Each has a distinct and different sound and depending on features will range between $4.5K and $7K MSRP.  

For a clear step forward you would look at the Chord Dave or TT2 with MScaler, Weiss 501/502, Bricasti M1 or Rockna Wavedream Edition.  Depending on features, these will range between $6.5K and $11K.  

I have another thread breaking down performance of these DACs which is titled "DAC Shootout starts this weekend."