Erhard Audio?

Don't see much discussion about products from Erhard Audio. I am mostly interested in his 60 watt/channel "Elvis" amplifier. Any owners here, or anyone know the quality of this stuff?

Oz

128x128ozzy62
I sent Holger a message yesterday inquiring about a demo. Either the "rona got him, or he's just got too much business already. Either way, a response would be nice, even if it's only to tell me to "pound sand"...........

Oz

@ozzy62 
I saw a few audio shops go dark recently with covid-19 not able to operate, yet I see his e-bay store is open and he sold some upgrade kits and preamps recent as 4/24. May take a few days for reply.  

You might also try messaging him via e-bay contact, goes by same name for his store Erhardaudio. Sending link here,  if it does not get filtered or stripped by agon...cut, paste and squish back together and replace word dot with a period ...for his store

h  t  t  p  s : /  / w w w dot ebay dot com / str / tubenirvana 
Ozzy, I have the Sachs amp and Preamp.  They are both tremendous performers.  At least to my ears they are excellent performers.  

Don had slowed down on his equipment building schedule so it is good to hear that u are getting one of his creations at present.  

There are several small boutique equipment builders like Sachs, Decware, Eric Audio, Supratek, etc that make some outstanding gear ar very affordable prices.  

Life in the Audio high end is really good these days....