Tube Amp recommendations to drive Klipsch Forte III

Looking for a good tube amp to pair with Klipsch Forte IIIs. I like my DAC/pre-amp. But I'm open to Integrated.  
ronwave
@three_easy_payments,
Just another reminder of how real audio system /components synergy is. I’ve read posts where some scoff at the idea of synergy and believe if a audio product is good it should fit systems universally. This is not the case. It is not that simple. BTW, how is the Leben with the Devore Orangutans?
Charles
@charles1dad 

Totally agree on synergy! Just because something looks like a good match on paper that's certainly no guarantee - and the converse is often true as well.  You just have to try - and trust your ears, not the specs.

The Leben CS-300xs and DeVore O/96's are a well-chronicled effective pairing and sound excellent in my system/room.  The duo produce a rich, impactful and textured tone, if not a bit forward-sounding as influenced by the EL84-driven Leben.  The Leben gives up some detail, finesse, holographic imaging, and agility to the Luxman MQ-88uC and it doesn't quite produce the large and weighty 3D soundstage that my LM805ia provides - but it's a really fun amp with a lot of slam and overall great pairing with the O's.

Interestingly I'd say I nearly enjoy listening to the Leben through the Forte III's as much as through the O/96's.  The Forte III's mainly don't image as well and are not as resolving on detail - as one would expect.  So far I haven't heard a better pairing with the Forte III's than the Leben.
Thanks @three_easy_payments,
Given your success with the el 84 Leben , I strongly suspect that the el 84  Luxman SQ N150 would be a very good match for the Forte III.
charles
You didn’t mention that I saw what you want to spend? Cayin stuff is great for the money and sounded good on multiple speakers I had including Klipsch. 
@charles1dad   Did you see the 2019 Stereophile review of the Luxman SQ-N150?  Ken Micallef really liked the pairing with Forte III's, in fact in some ways better than his O/93's.  The DNA looks similar to the Leben for sure with possibly a little less drive due to 5 fewer watts - and possibly transformer quality (tough to say).  But talk about value - $2,795 and it comes with MM/MC phono?  This could make a lot of Forte III owners happy I'm sure.  It did sound like MC carts performed appreciably better using a SUT instead of the onboard MC stage - not surprising at this price point.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/luxman-sq-n150-integrated-amplifier