A turntable that plays all types of music well

Hi,

I might be moving and my lenco L75 direct drive with large Nantais plinth might be sold as too bulky to want to bring along....

For new location what turntable has the PRAT and ability to play all types of vinyl music well?

I already have a good Helius Omega arm and soundsmith hyperion cart so looking for turntable only....nothing over 10K
128x128karmapolice
Bad move karmapolice. As much as I like the design of the tonearm is as much as I dislike the turntable. First of all the marketing is plain stupid. The suspension's design according to the marketing in almost no suspension at all. Vibration does not occur in the vertical plain only. It occurs in every plane and the most serious anomalies occur below 10 Hz. Rumble is always an appropriate measurement they are just embarrassed over their number. Lastly, it's construction is cheesy and it is ugly. 

If you had already made up your mind on a turntable why did you start this thread? You wasted time in the lives of people trying to give you their best advice.  
I bought a used Linn LP 12 15 years ago and now have upgraded with Mober parts,Mober PSU was a good improvement over Lingo PSU and every upgrade made a good improvement so goes to show that TT it self makes a good improvement maybe more than arm and cart. combo.All Mober upgrades except for the plinth.As good as  LP12 sounded in stock form I would be disappointed in the sound,with Mober parts I get all the best upgrades that Linn has put into the LP12 at a much lower price.