Power conditioner some say yes and some say no.

Depending on who I ask a power transformer conditioner can have a good effect on the sound while others claim they inhibit the dynamics of an amp. I don’t have serious power problems as far as I know but I enjoy my sound most of the time. I currently use a Hydra 6 for my entire system except for my amp where I use a Hydra 2. Would it make sense to invest thousands on a power transformer conditioner or would my Hydras be enough by isolating the components from each other. I was waiting for a Keces IQRP 3600 to try but the dealer I was to get it from died from Covid-19 before arranging my Keces to be shipped. I am out $4000 and am not so fast to drop another $4000 on the Keces. Perhaps in the future if it makes sense. I find that not many use transformer conditioners due to the dynamics limitations of the amp. Any help would be appreciated.
128x128mitchb
I absolutely hear softening of transients on my 845SET amp with power conditioners, including my BPT 3.5 Signature, a balanced isolation transformer based pc. Further upgraded with Oyaide R1 ac receptacles and Mundorf filtering caps. This most noticed with my Coincident 845 SET amp, high current, high voltage tube amp. I've yet to try my 300b SET and EL34 push pull on BPT.  I hear some degradation even when other audio equipment sharing amp circuit. So, dedicated amp circuit, 10AWG, Oyaide R1 for me.

I also love the BPT , and believe a quality balanced transformer based pc is great solution for rest of system. Even prefer to lithium ion battery I've used to power certain equipment.
As mentioned in my previous post in thread. The only filter/pc I've found that doesn't soften transients on the 845SET  is Furutech Flux-50 NCF
@OP  Find out what fuses your Hydra power conditioners use and replace them with the appropriate Synergistic Research Orange fuses. 
You'll freak. Suddenly, your Hydras become valuable components in your system.
If you search “balanced power” you will learn a lot about how AC power can affect your system. I have posted links a couple of times to a presentation by Garth Powell who was formerly with Furman Power but left to join Audioquest to develop the Niagara series of products. I’m not endorsing his product but simply providing good information about balanced power. I have used a BPT 2.5 Signature for several years and my system is black as can be. The term “power conditioner” is a generic term that really doesn’t mean anything. If you do more research you will have a much better grasp of what is available and their benefits. I have no loss in dynamics with my amp.
Post removed 
I have tried many, and good ones, sold them all. The only one I held on to is a PS Audio P-12 Regenerator for my front-end gear and it does what they say it does. My amp is always into the wall no matter what I was using. The PS can clean up the incoming and output a pefect clean wave form, and as importantly keep the voltage steady at 120V. The days when folks claimed their system sounded better on some days or at nights or weekends, the thought was more noise, well it is also the line voltage changing up and down.

To test this I raised the out voltage of my PS audio unit from steady120V to 121, 122, 123, and with each step raised the sound became less detailed with fat bloated bass, and by 123 volts the dark heavy sound was backlike days gone by in the past, then I lowered it to 119V, 118, 117 volts and the sound became thinner and clinical sounding, same as some days in the past.

This was an education for me, and from that now if a conditioner of any kind cannot regulate the voltage to a steady 120, then I would look for a unit that would. Going back to my front end with out PS unit, sounded OK, but then later on the day it sounded totaly different, I check the out going wall voltage and the reading was up to 123.9 volts and it sounded that was, even a dictated line will not solve a major issue that impacts all systems, day or night. My wall outlet is rarely at 120V, most days 122V and others 119V, highest has been 124V and lowest 118V.