LSA Voyager GAN Amplifier

Just got mine last week.  After 24 hours of play all I can say is that this is not your father's class D amplifier.  There is not one thing about its sound that reminds me of the class D gremlins that I do not like.  The low end filled in and now has deep impact, the midrange is the love child of a beautiful tube and clean hybrid amp - just gorgeous.  Highs are very clean and extended. Spatial cues are top notch. My system has had some damn good tube and solid state amps in it before and it has never sounded this good.  I am blown away with the quality of sound coming from class D amplification at this price point.

This 300 wpc amplifier is a real winner.....
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjaymark
It's like talking to a wall......just don't bother to respond.....he will just keep saying the same thing over and over.

When you have nothing of substance to support your claims, this is the typical response.

Just keep waving your arms and taking the money.
Something truths are worth saying....some untruths are a waste of time......and speaking of time......you will all see.....in time....whether my prediction will come true or not........very soon!
These tweak people are like parasites that live off the work of real engineers- what do they produce? Nothing- they take someone else’s
work, wave their hands around and pronounce "I took it up another level".

Exactly !! I don't mind adding noticeable tweaks on old Ancient stuff purely for reliability and maybe sound quality as a bonus.

But when it comes to tweaking new stuff. What's the point especially since it void the warranty. 

Yes, I'm a Fanboy of the Orchard Audio Amplifiers but aside from power supply changes merely cause it will look cool and it save me money from buying 3 switching Power Supplies with the same VAC/Amps. I won't touch what he has done with the very minimalist circuitry that's he's wrapped around GaN Amplifier chips. It sounds amazing. 

If it ain't broke....don't "fix" it. 

Funny the Benchmark is the one with the most clarity. It is also the one with the lowest distortion. Imagine that!

No kidding. My Benchmark AHB2 monos are connected to a Topping pre90 and a Topping D90se DAC. Do I need to tell you what type of sound I am after on this system? My living room system.

I really do not understand what you are trying to communicate here. You do not like mods and think they are a waste of time. Great! However, I do not think that way and I have an example of where mods took a ground breaking audio piece, Sony SCD-1, to much greater levels of audio bliss. If this is to become a religious argument, so be it. I am a believer.
Just read some of the other posts here about not fixing anything that is not broke. Please do not do that to your gear and get your stomach tied up in knots. I understand that the precious warranty must be preserved until the very end. 

Let others who are curious waste their money, total the warranty and do what they please. If it ain't hurting you why do you care? 

I need to get back to work and not waste more time in this type of conversation.