TV Power Cords

Has anyone tried replacing the cheap TV power cord with an audiophile power cord?  What results did you get?  Picture Quality?  Sound Quality?  Did it improve the picture and sound or stay the same.   I have so many extra power cords laying around I just tried one in my 75" OLED Sony.  I will wait to report back my results.  I also have no idea where any fuses are on the TV and I am not about to take them apart to find out.  I wish they were visibly apparent or easy to get at.  
willgolf
My Panasonic 65" plasma has a standard C15 IEC connector. My DIY cord is a DH Labs Encore cable with a Furutech silver IEC and a Furutech gold male plug. I don't listen to the TV speakers so, no comment on the sound (my tv sound is routed through the stereo system). The picture is easily seen as being better than with the stock cord. In addition, I can also easily see the difference between the Furutech FI-11 gold male and an Iego (eye-ee-go) gold male plug. In this case the Furutech plug is better. So, yes, my DIY power cord is easily improving the picture quality. To my ear, both the Encore wire and any silver connector or wire will be bright sounding so, maybe that brightness characteristic contributes to the improved picture that I observe.
I noticed an immediate improvement in brightness and clarity on my TV.  It was hard to get the Kimber Kable plug in but I did.  I was surprised by the outcome.  
Triode Wire Labs will put special connectors on his cables to plug into TVs.  Check out his thread over on AudioCircle.