Sweet new tube amp needs better speakers

I am trying to move up from my old Martin Logan 40"s. I recently bought a Cayin CS-55a  30 watt Integrated tube amp. It sounds really good with EL34s or the KT88s. I bought a pair of Triangle Borea Br-03 bookshelf speakers (under $500 / pair) and was Wowed by the improvement in sound. Now I want to move up. My goal is to upgrade to a set of speakers in the $2000 to $4000 price range. they should be floor standers under 43 inches tall and with a sensitivity of over 90db. I don't want them to be excessively bright and I don't plan on using a subwoofer.. We mostly listen to blues, rock and roots music (African, Brazilian  and Middle Eastern). My room is about 14 by 20 and open on the short side to the kitchen. I have been looking at Teckton Perfect Set 2- 10, Zu Omen MK II. Kef Q-950, ProAc DT-8 and the Triangle BR-09 and Gaia EZ. 

thank you in advance for any feedback and suggestions 
Tectons are 3 months out
Zu's out of stock

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xblue-magoo
Based on your taste of music and wanting more laid back (as opposed to up front and bright), I'd look at JBL L100, KLH Model Five, or Klipsch Forte III or IV (which are highly sensitive).

I do run ProAc Tab 10s in one of my systems...granted, bookshelf, but the fidelity is outstanding. I haven't heard the floorstanding versions, though I imagine they pack a punch and are brilliant. I just think they might lack some warmth you might want for your type of music.
We have some vinyl - preferred source - with a Pro-Ject Carbon Xpressions turntable and an Ortofon blue cartridge. A bunch of CDs, plus we do stream some stuff also via Apple lossless and an Audioengine B1 dac.
@hoytis I am interested in the KLH, I used to own some Klipschs but the horns were irritating, I have never seen the JBLl100