Perfect match for ATC speakers

Hi,
I'm upgrading my audio setup and have decided to go for ATC SCM 11, and now have to choose the amp.
Any recommendation for these speakers?

Thanks,
128x128sebbasstian
Try to pick up a used Anthem P2 it does not get hot and can drive any speaker that you want without clipping 325WPC @8ohms and 500WPC @4ohms
You can run this amp all day and not worry about about running out of steam, they can be had for around 2-3k used.
Missed the budget but here goes. Parasound Monos, AVA monos,
Buy more power than required so when you upgrade to something
like used 40SMTs you are set. 
Nice system by the way!
I listen to the same kinds of music as you. I auditioned the SCM 7, 11 and 19, preferring the 19. I auditioned them at a reputable dealer with Linn and Simaudio electronics and found them both a good match, with the Simaudio smoother than the Linn. (I apologize for the subjective adjective, but it is all subjective based on your preferences, your room, etc.) Put me in the camp with those who suggest you should stick with the speaker you like and match the electronics. Did you audition the SCM 11 at a dealer? If so, what electronics was the dealer using?

In any event given your listening distance of 10’, unless you listen at extremely high volume, I would not be overly worried about amplifier power. The manufacturer recommends 75 to 300 watts per channel at 8 ohms. @pani made some good recommendations. I own one of them, the Rogue Stereo 100 paired with Totem Acoustic Sky Towers, an 88dB sensitivity speaker, which are also on the highly revealing side, and find the Rogue, while relatively neutral, particularly for a tube amp, matched better with my speakers than several solid state products. And I listen in triode mode, 60 watts per channel, at about the same listening distance of 10’. No problem driving my speakers to deliver 85 dB volume where I sit, about as loud as I’ll go.

If possible find dealers for several of the brands that have been recommended and see if they will provide loaners you can take home and hook up to the  speakers. Spend a week-end or more listening to some of your favorite music using 2 or 3 loaner amps and zero in on the one that sounds best. Note that almost all of the brands that have been recommended make integrated amps at 75 watts/channel or more. I would err on the side of more power, as that will help with transient response on large classical orchestral works. 
I had an ATC power amp the P1 to drive my harbeth (similar spec to atc) and they are unsung heroes..... The sia 150 mentioned would suit really well. And don't go on first few song impressions as this combo is good for hours of sweet listening. 

I sold all my gear when I went to big tannoys with 96db and bought a luxman A class with 20w.... Very different sound.  But wish I'd keps that ATC as backup