Analog upgrade: Luxman EQ-500 Phono preamp + Hana Umami Red Cartridge + REED 2A Tonearm

As the resident analogue system is being restructured, I am thinking of joining these 3 components:

Luxman EQ-500 Phono preamp + Hana Umami Red Cartridge + REED 2A Tonearm

I would like to know if anyone here knows and recommends them and if, by any chance, have already heard some of these components together (or not).

I have a Portuguese handcrafted turntable "Rui Borges UNO MKII", a Luxman class integrated amplifier (L-590AXMKII) and KEF R11 speakers.

On the phono issue I didn't even hesitate, as I knew the brand very well before, and it was in the top of my preferences. As for the cell, my doubt lies the most. Given her price level, can I choose better?

I've been knowing for yers the other versions of the brand and I'm a fan of the sound characteristics. But on this one, the top of the range, I never heard before and I don't know it at all. And of course, it will be impossible to demo it. 

Anyone knows how could be the relationship between Hana cartridge's with the REED tonearm? That also worries me a little as I'm not a technical expert in this matter.

Someone who knows Hana Umami (since she is recent)?
What are the pros and cons of this cell?

I listen to everything from heavy rock to jazz, acoustics, voices, blues, classical.

Thankyou for your best advice

Cheers
lcarpediem
ago,it is the best cartridge I have ever owned. A wealth of detail,extended highs without grain or etching, bass is extended but a clear seperation of instruments between bass and drums. My analog front end is finally complete and I set my Whest Titan Pro @ .06 > .04mv (60db) since when this cartridge was tested the .04mv was very generous,more like.046mv and I did not want to clip it.
Since I was gonna spend the money I wanted to make sure it was set up properly and I had been reading reviews of the Mint LP Protractor and everyone was blown away I ordered one and had Brian Berdan at Audio Element mount everything. Brian has been working on Oracles along side his father Brooks since he was 10 and he nailed the installation.
The Mint protractor is a computer generated protractor which sets the swing angle of your tonearm from beginning to end and it's just 4 your arm/ table combination. Great cartridge,glad I bought one.
thankyou for your feedback qdrone991, I realy apreciste it.

Still waiting for mine. Next month I think, I will have it here. I wish for it. 

best auditions and keep updating us. So I will do it too later

Just to clarify, the optional loading offered on the Luxman, 2.5 ohms vs 40 ohms , or whatever, does not refer to the net input impedance of the phono stage. I think the values derive from the turns ratio of the built-in SUT. And the values refer to the internal resistance of the cartridge. So, a low output cartridge will usually have a low internal resistance and will also need more phono gain, which means it needs a higher voltage gain from the SUT, which requires a higher turns ratio. So, as Luxman said, connect to the 2.5 ohm inputs. I hate when companies do this. It is very uninformative for the end-user.