This Whole AC noise thing...SOLUTION!

I've been spending hours researching the whole issue of AC noise/distortion finding its way into our stereo systems......My conclusion is it is VERY real.    I've also concluded that any of the generally supported methods of removing it are at best ineffective and at worse nonsense.    There are simply WAY too many devices in our house and our neighbors houses that generated unwanted AC noise.....Through the power cables AND airborne.    Various power conditioners and better cables can mitigate the issue, but they can not totally eliminate it. And the older your houses wiring, the older the transformer on the pole outside and the older the wires coming into your house...The issues thatr your neighbors might have in their house...The worse the problem is.    But I think there is a solution.....Disconnect from the GRID entirely! In the last few years, the Lithium battery powered portable generator industry has been on a roll.....These devices have gotten bigger and better at far reduced price.    Basically what they are is a large Lithium battery and a well regulated DC to AC inverter all in one box...Not connected to anything but your stereo...You charge it with an AC charger when you are not listening to your system, and unplug the charger when you are listening...or, if you have the room, you charge it with a few solar panels.    If you are the DIY type you can buy a few LiFo cells, a BMS (battery management system) a good charger and a quality DC to AC inverter for around $2000....Loads of YouTube videos on this. Search Will Prowse on YT and plan on spending a few hours!    Be aware, this will not solve the RF noise issue from devices sending noise through the air to your cables....Short interconnect length, shielded AC cables and disconnecting as many wall warts, USB adapters and compact and LED lights will greatly help.    Comments?
rbertalotto
An isolation transformer will solve most of your AC noise problems. Check out the EQUI=CORE,

https://www.underwoodhifi.com/products/equicore

Alternatively for off the grid solution, look into S2500 or S5000

https://stromtank.us
Has anyone ever seen the giant craters left in the earth from lithium mining? It's being promoted as a 'cure' for our addiction to fossil fuels. When you see futuristic movies of earth and it looks like a middleaged guy that had bad acne you'll know why.
@millercarbon: "There is no solution. Stop even thinking of it."

Wow! Does that sentiment really jive with the icon you've chosen? Maybe Oscar the Grouch but Al?

If we all lived by that credo, we'd all still be living in caves and wondering where our next meal was coming from.

Must've been a moment of weakness. Sounds too harsh, even for you. 
Almost forgot, many years ago ran a NEW (nirvana electronic works) A60 amp. Class A ss amp ran off four lead acid batteries. I was looking for cleaner power all those years ago, the A60 did have a much lower noise floor and sense of purity than all amps prior.
@millercarbon: "There is no solution. Stop even thinking of it."

Wow! Does that sentiment really jive with the icon you’ve chosen? Maybe Oscar the Grouch but Al?

If we all lived by that credo, we’d all still be living in caves and wondering where our next meal was coming from.

Must’ve been a moment of weakness. Sounds too harsh, even for you.

You have much to learn, grasshopper. There is no solution because a solution means the problem is solved. But the problem is never solved. It is only made less and less of a problem.    

We still have people living in caves by the way. Just because we figured out how to build better housing didn’t solve that problem. If you find reality harsh, can the weakness and buck up.