Amp recommendation -- McIntosh, Luxman, Yamaha

My system now is a Benchmark DAC3L and AHB2 with standalone phono stage for Technics SL-1200GR.

I want to simplify my system and I think a solid integrated will do that (reduce to almost one box)
Interested to possibly use 2 pairs of speakers and A/B them.
Interested to drive a separate power amp (probably tubes) with the same unit.

I'm looking at the Yamaha AS-2200 and Luxman L-507uXII which pretty much fit all the requirements:
Both allow 2 pairs of speakers. MM and MC carts. Preamp out with ability to toggle speakers off. Nice meters.
The McIntosh MA-5300 is another option, it throws in a DAC but lacks MC capability and dual speakers.
Has anyone heard these and compared?

I've got a range of speakers, some vintage JBL L36, JBL 4412 and Klipsch Quartets.
I'm in the process of building Troels Graveson Faital 3WC and Ekta MK2 which will likely be my long term speakers. None are too difficult to drive.

Only interested in additional recommendations if they have similar set of capabilites as above and are in similar range (~$6K and under).
itsikhefez
Great news. I hope the L-507UXII will live up to your expectation if not exceed it. I currently own the L-590AXII and have to say it’s the best integrated amp I have experienced in my system after 30 years in this hobby. The Luxman is truly quality. Some of the costly separates I have owned which include the current Naim NAC 282 and NAP 250DR which I still own do not quite match up to the finesse and refinement of the Luxman. The Luxman is that good.

You will know it’s quality once you receive the amp. It’s not only with the sound but build quality as well. The meters on the front, the knobs and switches, sorry I got carried away.

Enjoy~

Thanks ryder and ebm.

Need some advice on a potential next step -- 

The move to Luxman practically only saves me one box, the phono preamp, since I still use the DAC3L as a standalone DAC (previously it was also the preamp for the AHB2).
Connected to the DAC3L are a streamer via USB and TV via SPDIF. 
I don't currently own a CD transport but was thinking of getting one because I have a fair amount of CDs boxed up.

The 3 reasonable options I can think of are:
1) Buy a CD transport and keep the DAC3L.
This adds CD support but then I hadn't really downsized/simplified as I was hoping. More money spend to buy CD transport.

2) Forget about CD's and only stream digital. Sell the DAC3L and use analog output of streamer (which I can probably live with just fine). Will need to find a simple solution to connect the TV directly to the Luxman. (maybe a basic DAC with optical input).

3) Buy a Luxman D-03X and sell DAC3L.
The TV and streamer can connect to the D-03X and this adds CD support. The D-03X is not cheap though, and the published spec is not exciting although maybe it is just conservative.
Even fairly cheap DAC's these days have much better measurements, so sound-wise this may be a downgrade from my current DAC3L.

You already have a superb analog source with Technics, I say dump the CDs and just do streaming. I have an Aurender A100 as a streamer and it has a very good DAC. It's a beautiful piece and will go nicely aesthetically with Luxman. Sell everything else, you'll never look back. I think you should be able to connect your TV via bluetooth to Aurender. 

Alternatively, you can get NAD M10 for around the same price as aurender, it has much better connectivity, a good DAC, and additional class D power amp that can drive any speaker. I use my M10 more than any other gear.