Cullen Cable

Has anyone had any experience with Cullen Cable in the last 3-3 1/2 months? Have been waiting on a couple XLR cables for appx that long. Wanted to order a power chord and RCA interconnects as well...but now i am hesitant.
I’ve haven’t seen any bad reviews for Patrick at Cullen Cables...ones that would indicate that a 3+ month wait isn’t normal. But haven't seen anything that tells me it is either. 
tmac1700
A couple of months ago I ordered my first Cullen cable, a crossover PC. At about the 3 week point I emailed him for an update and he got back with me right away, said I'd have them in a few days and that did happen. About four and a half weeks ago I ordered two more. Thought I would receive them by now but I know he's busy. I did email him for an update 5 days ago and haven't heard anything. Likely he's just really busy but it's always nice to get that email to know everything is in process
Patrick did get back with me and everything's fine. He's just real busy. With that, I ordered a couple more power cables