Speaker Wire for Popular Budget System

Okay, I bought the hype regarding the widely viewed YouTube review which recently launched the Klipsch RP-600M into cult status. Actually did twice - First pair of these I picked up are in an asymmetric, long wall HT situation and I have no gripe at all about that setup. To be honest, I have few gripes about the second pair I acquired along with a NAD C316BEE V2 integrated much like in the YouTube video except that, in that configuration, the RP-600’s propensity to transform itself into a bright/forward ear-drill-on-steroids manifested itself early on and gratuitously so until I stumbled upon a combo room treatment/tweeter-damping-with-felt/ high placement with significant upward rake that has this system sounding 85% of the way I’d hoped it would initially. My question is, what speaker cables would you suggest for this “budget audiophilliac” system to tame that last 15% of forwardness in a manner befitting of Internet-reviewer-enthusiasm heaped of late upon this humble rig?

As always, thanks in advance!
lg1
…”What is your source?”…

Streaming Tidal from my iPhone to an Apple Airport Express which is now connected via Ethernet cable to an eero mesh network (was previously all WiFi using the Express with an old Apple Extreme router in the previous sound system).  This never was overly bright before but the mesh WiFi setup is a new addition.  I have a Node 2i in the main house system I should probably incorporate into this second system just for comparison.
I’m interpreting this canopy as something that could be affixed to the underside of the storage loft as a faux ceiling of sorts above the speakers??
Yes, that's what I mean. It would be easier than building something and it would provide acoustic damping.

Post removed