Philharmonic Audio BMR Towers

Anybody out there by chance have a pair?
Impressions?
thecarpathian
Try posting over at avsforums, they have a pretty active Philharmonic Audio thread in their speaker forum.

I have not heard the Philharmonic BMR Towers. However I have owned the BMR Monitors for a couple months now. Based on how much I like and enjoy these Monitors I have also ordered a pair of the Towers. The monitors are among the best speakers I have ever owned. They sound excellent with any genre. Pop, Jazz, Classical, and Rock, you will not be embarassed by these speakers. When my VMPS RM30's started to sound springy I started looking for something to replace them. I believe the VMPS had a slightly more natural midrange ( human voice was incredible with the VMPS RM 30's in my set up) however the BMR's tweeter is  smoother sounding to me and the bass is very articulate and fast at least as good.  It is remarkable how much sound these little speakers put out.

When I first broght them in from the cold and started lisening to them I thought they sounded thin but after playing music through them for a few days they really opened up.. I don't know if this was because they were cold, they needed some breakin, I was getting use to the way they sounded or a combination of those things but I like them better today than I did last month. I listen to them almost every day.

Also the cabinets are georgous. I have what they call Rose Wood which have 12 coats of finish and are finished like a piano. 

My understanding from reading many posts on the AVS forum is that the Towers are voiced very close to the Monitors with the only differences being that the Towers can handle more power, play a little loader, have a slightly cleaner midrange, and of course play deeper bass. 

I've been in and out of this hobby for over 50 years. Not everyone likes the same sound that I do. However I have had some people over to listen who I trust would tell me if they were not impressed but they said they were. 

The Towers will go in my dedicated listening room and the Monitors will go in my living room.