Speaker Wire for Popular Budget System

Okay, I bought the hype regarding the widely viewed YouTube review which recently launched the Klipsch RP-600M into cult status. Actually did twice - First pair of these I picked up are in an asymmetric, long wall HT situation and I have no gripe at all about that setup. To be honest, I have few gripes about the second pair I acquired along with a NAD C316BEE V2 integrated much like in the YouTube video except that, in that configuration, the RP-600’s propensity to transform itself into a bright/forward ear-drill-on-steroids manifested itself early on and gratuitously so until I stumbled upon a combo room treatment/tweeter-damping-with-felt/ high placement with significant upward rake that has this system sounding 85% of the way I’d hoped it would initially. My question is, what speaker cables would you suggest for this “budget audiophilliac” system to tame that last 15% of forwardness in a manner befitting of Internet-reviewer-enthusiasm heaped of late upon this humble rig?

As always, thanks in advance!
lg1
How high is the ceiling, is it metal or dryer?

Also, you need to remove the vibration from the speakers sitting on the bench. The speakers need proper coupling to the stand. What substance are the risers made of?

I use a large tapestry on the wall behind me, works well. I think you can do better than hanging some towels.

You may need absorbion or diffusion panels on the ceiling and side walls.

…”How high is the ceiling,…..”…

11’ at its peak…typical, barn style vaulted ceiling (both walls and ceiling are fitted with fiberglass insulation and dry walled).  However, the system on this particular short wall is situated directly underneath a storage loft which is of 3/4” plywood construction with 2”x6” exposed beams.  This, effectively functions as an 82” high ceiling (77”ish high at the beams) above the speakers and out 5’ from the front wall.The risers are wooden and the speakers sit on rubber pads (supplied w/the speakers) atop the risers.  The risers sit atop felt furniture pads atop the workbench somewhat “out on diving board-like structures” ( 26”x 17”x 3/4” plywood) which were affixed to the workbench with silicone caulk and drywall screws such that optimum distance from the front wall could be achieved.

The towels are hidden by the tapestries…lol.  Just experimenting with extra sound absorption material I had on hand.  Luckily, WAF is a nonissue in this particular space!  The main house would be another story altogether but, out here, I can tack up any SQ remedy regardless of visual appeal.
Is this the same speaker here:
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-0nLT41xyX9Y/shopsearch/klipsch_rp600m.html?XVINQ=GW2&XVVer=T44&...

Well, I am not sure it's worth the trouble.  The speakers are sold for 699 per pair.  You may end up spending more on room treatments.
That’s the speaker, andy2, and here is the video that started me on this journey with said speakers:

https://youtu.be/0V5nZWWHh48

Today I’m smiling about this latest, 2nd pair of them that I bought (for $377 pr. last month on sale!) but, for whatever reasons, it’s taken about 3 weeks more toil, hair-pulling, and research to get them dialed in nicely than this above video-review would suggest.  I am finally at the point of replacing the gratuitously thin speaker wire currently on this system with a $75-$100ish pair and calling it a success but…….whew!