Speaker Wire for Popular Budget System

Okay, I bought the hype regarding the widely viewed YouTube review which recently launched the Klipsch RP-600M into cult status. Actually did twice - First pair of these I picked up are in an asymmetric, long wall HT situation and I have no gripe at all about that setup. To be honest, I have few gripes about the second pair I acquired along with a NAD C316BEE V2 integrated much like in the YouTube video except that, in that configuration, the RP-600’s propensity to transform itself into a bright/forward ear-drill-on-steroids manifested itself early on and gratuitously so until I stumbled upon a combo room treatment/tweeter-damping-with-felt/ high placement with significant upward rake that has this system sounding 85% of the way I’d hoped it would initially. My question is, what speaker cables would you suggest for this “budget audiophilliac” system to tame that last 15% of forwardness in a manner befitting of Internet-reviewer-enthusiasm heaped of late upon this humble rig?

As always, thanks in advance!
lg1
It's good that tweeter damping worked. Now you need to treat the room. Use absorbion on side wall 1st reflection points, behind seating position, use carpet or throw rugs.

Size of room, your distance from speakers, where are speakers located? 

Changing cables now will have you running in circles, you'll eventually want to change them again.

yep - barking up the wrong tree looking for speaker wire to tame 15%  brightness - wire will get you maybe 2-3% tilt... if you are going from one extreme to another

you got much more serious problems than wire will solve
…”Size of room, your distance from speakers, where are speakers located?”…

14’ x 24’ dry walled metal barn art studio/workshop. Speakers are 8’ apart on short wall, equidistant from front & side walls (20”-24”-ish depending…approx. 40” off floor on a modified workbench with short, DIY risers which roughly emulate rake degree of Heresy IVs. Usual listening spot is approx 8-9 ft away from speakers.  The room treatment I’ve improvised is a couple of old tapestry things with some extra terry cloth towels tacked on the wall behind each speaker (Does the “real stuff” actually make that much of a difference?). I can’t go long wall……The space is a mix of different degrees of sound reflectivity and fairly crowded with a couple of cloth chairs and the usual studio clutter of easels and plywood drawing boards/drafting table, etc.