canary audio cd 100 better than bluenote koala?

thinking of offing my bluenote koala for a canary audio cd 100 step up or not?
dpm2340
Any improvement a listener hears is subjective which in turn makes his/her "quantifiable" amount meaningless to everybody else.
Yes this tiny improvement from spending say $400 on tweaks to the cdp might not be worth it to anyone here but myself. I hear the diff, and my muisc is that much (2-3%) more enjoyable. Its there, its for real.
I bought a can of compressed air at Office Depot and blew out the dust in my amp and preamp. I'd say it made a 2.75% improvement. As always YMMV.

I'm doing the phono preamp today and expect another 2.376% improvement. I'll post the results later.
Well bad news on the phono preamp. I only realized a 1.1% improvement.

My next move is a MinWax polishing of the amp/preamp capacitors and a touch up of the transformers with heat resistant black enamel paint.

I expect 2%-3% overall increase in sonic quality and will report back soon.
Audio let me explain. I know what I say could be as you say meaningless to others. The 1% improvement is justa figure I pulled out of thin air. What that % is, no one can say. But fact is the changed opamps made a difference,. The new Sovtek tubes made a diff. Now to some that money spent was not justified, but to me it certainly was. My classical collection is something important, and I am glad if I can bring the sound up a notch or 2, for a reasonable amount of investment.
I have decided to change the caps, but this will be in november. I'll post the results.