canary audio cd 100 better than bluenote koala?

thinking of offing my bluenote koala for a canary audio cd 100 step up or not?
dpm2340
Well I'm not sure if i'm willing to give up my Cayin 17's dual/high quality-sealed power supply/ture balanced design/with my new Sovtek NOS tubes/6 new high quality opamps/and may invest another $300 for Hovland caps vs the stock WIMA. ...all for a Canary at 2X's the price, and built like a Tiger tank.
Bartok,
Don't let the Canary's retail price mislead you. As a retailer, I was once offered 4 of them for $3000. Some retail prices are more "legitimate" than others. Draw your own conclusions here.

Lastly, your Cayin will stand toe to toe with the CD-100; it is nothing special as evidenced by the absence of positive comments both here and AA.

Disclaimer: former retailer.
Thanks Audio, I plan to hangon to the Cayin, and Sunday the local tech guru, Ken will see if we can replace the WIMA caps with Hovlands. Space may be a problem
Should be about a $400 job, I'll keep everyone posted.
The new Sovtek tubes Ken sold me brought from Upscale, NOS from the 70's have offered a improvement in resolution. But I'm looking for even more. If i can get another 2-3% better resolution/clarity with the Hovlands, I'll feel its worth it.
>If i can get another 2-3% better resolution/clarity with the Hovlands, I'll feel its worth it.<

And just HOW do you think you will determine this 2-3% improvement? Are you serious? 2-3%?

Oz