canary audio cd 100 better than bluenote koala?

thinking of offing my bluenote koala for a canary audio cd 100 step up or not?
dpm2340
Are You Nuts? Don't Trade. The Koala CD is the best period. It's bigger brother the Sibbert is the same exact player sans suspension. I use Sound Fusion vibration control with the preamp on top to weigh down. I use synergistic Phase 1 and for power Master Coupler. I auditioned at Fanfare with
Victor Goldstein and there is no difference between Koala
and Stibbert, trust me. Other Player I have is Sony 777ES
and Benchmark Dac 1. No comparison. I also auditioned Cary
303/300 and CDP-1 Concept series and Wadia 302.

Preamp Cary SLP-98 F1
Amp Cinema 5
I have a CD-100 and I love it. I've owned many other players by Naim, Sony, Opera, etc... and the CD-100 has the best synergy with my current system (Dussun V8i, McCormack DNA-2, Magnepan 1.6QR (Bi-amped). Contrary to what others are saying, it sounds VERY tube like with the right tubes (Siemens) and compares to anything else I've heard below $5K...Its build quality is exceptional also..People that quickly discount other possibilities scare me...if the Koala isn't giving you what you want, by all means seek out a piece that will...
the Canary guts look really clean and spiffy. I'm thinking I may try a unit, to see how it compares to my super cayin 17. Its those beautiful Hovland caps that catch my attention.
Now I only pd $1K for the cayin + new upgrade to the opamps/$200 for 6. So if I can geta used Canary for like $2K, i may go for it. Thats next yr though. Are these units built in california or china?
I'm just curious. Canary units are very attactive and seem to be designed well. Are they really as good as they look. I've heard horror stories about their service and various stories about where they are built. What is the real deal on this company. I'm interested in their digital units, as well as other gear.
I'm a Canary owner. Though the quality of the components are very good, their shady way of doing business and poor customer service would steer me clear of the company.

I've been contacted by their attorney for a dispute between us. Several times I've offered to return all the merchandise I bought for a full refund all within 30 days of receipt of it. They've declined and now their attorney has contacted me.

Although the components may warrant buying them used, I would suggest contemplating at what lenght do you want to experience their way of doing business.

Caveat Emptor.

Regards,
Mark