Speakers for triode tube amps

I have a Luxman CL 38u SE tube preamp and matching MQ 88 SE Triode tube amp rated at 25 wpc. I m using ProAc Anniversary Tablets at the moment and I’m wondering how I can upgrade to a speaker that can be driven with 25 Triode watts. Any recommendations on a high quality 8 ohm speaker that is easy to drive?  I know Wilson Tune Tots are out of the question (impedance/ sensitivity issues- they were my first choice.  Not interested in horn loaded speakers.  I Love the Harbeth P3 but I already own a pair of 40.1s in my main system. Any suggestions??
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsamuelg
@tomic601

as for constructive input, I love what Devore does in this space

As do I! I pair my Luxman MQ-88uC with O/96’s and the sound is ridiculously good and it handles a wider range of music more deftly than my other amps. While my LM805ia provides a massive 3D soundstage with incredible weight and texture, the MQ-88uC delivers transients that are reproduced with a sense of speed, finesse, and plenty of detail - all while sacrificing very little in the dynamic range and SET magic of the LM. At the end of the day it’s great having both amp choices, but if forced to choose just one I suspect it may be the Luxman with this pairing.
@ three_easy_payments   Perhaps you ought to direct your comment to MC, not me.  As you stated, many good speakers exist that would match up well with the OP's need.  Never in this thread did I urge the OP to go with Tekton. To the contrary.  Read my post.  

It seems that there is this notion that all Tekton owners are zealots trying to convert the audio world. Hardly.  Please don't lump us all together.  While I am very happy with my choice and am willing to share my experience with them, I am hardly put off if the speaker does not suit someone else's needs. 

But I do have a problem when members, who see a certain brand they have never even auditioned, reflexly offer disparaging and unhelpful posts.
@corelli  I don't disagree with what you wrote above so perhaps our overall views are more similar than different.
Corelli..stop trying to back walk your statments and pass it off on shillercarbon,on this very post you tried to perpetuate another Tekton big lie stating untrue facts about the drivers used ..Ive seen 2 models opened up and know what they use..so just stop it.
I’ve had good success with Devore - first the Nines and more recently, the O/96s. They do well with 20wpc, and have a similar sonic character. Also consider an older pair of Merlin TSM, either the MM or MMe, great monitors though may prefer a sub to go along.

I did hear Tekton and it didn’t do anything for me, but to each their own.