Cullen Cable

Has anyone had any experience with Cullen Cable in the last 3-3 1/2 months? Have been waiting on a couple XLR cables for appx that long. Wanted to order a power chord and RCA interconnects as well...but now i am hesitant.
I’ve haven’t seen any bad reviews for Patrick at Cullen Cables...ones that would indicate that a 3+ month wait isn’t normal. But haven't seen anything that tells me it is either. 
tmac1700
Patrick Cullen is apparently WAY backed up in orders.  My last two orders (Crossover II power cable, and power box took a long time to get here, think it was almost 2 months.  Previous orders were much quicker.  Email him, he responds quickly to give updates, but I wouldn't expect super quick TAT.
Sometimes things mysteriously fall through the cracks for no apparent reason. Try calling or drop an email for clarification. I suspect that there is an atypical situation happening and Patrick has fallen behind. Could be as simple as shipping or supply chain issues. Communication is the answer. 
Thank you all for the responses. I've had cables made from him before and have had nothing but positive experiences. Its because of that I was just wondering what others have experienced lately. I hope this thread doesn't come off as negative twds him. If so, if there's a way to delete please let me know. 
Post removed