Capacitor

Dear friends I am interested to upgrade my caps in the tube preamp from Audio theta tin foil 3uf200VDC to Miflex1uf 240VDC copper foil what are your thoughts will reducing the value to 1uf affect the bass and frequency response or should I go with a higher value than 3uf  
jasbirnandra
@ Grannyring
I had 4 jentzen superior Z caps changed them and was surprised how the sound improved though they are not burned in as yet just 10 hours
I guess caps do make a difference wondering how the V cap Odam or the miflex copper cap will fare will it be better than the Jantzen caps.
@grannyring
I have same caps with lower value 0.33uf 600vdc in my tube mono blocks also do you think changing them will also bring a good difference
The Odams are much better than the Jantzen Superior Z which I am very familiar with. Different level of sonic performance and nuance to be frank. However, they do cost more.  Where are you located? 
India, that is the reason I am unable to decide, will be buying blind hence your expert opinion I am zeroing in on the Miflex or Odam.

What do you think about the amp caps I asked in my previous post what do you think I should do.
@jasbirnandra 

Do you mind sharing what value uF you used? I have a C800 and was thinking of upgrading capacitors too, but the CuTF VCaps I was thinking of using is not made larger than 2.0 uF. 
Thank you