Speakers for triode tube amps

I have a Luxman CL 38u SE tube preamp and matching MQ 88 SE Triode tube amp rated at 25 wpc. I m using ProAc Anniversary Tablets at the moment and I’m wondering how I can upgrade to a speaker that can be driven with 25 Triode watts. Any recommendations on a high quality 8 ohm speaker that is easy to drive?  I know Wilson Tune Tots are out of the question (impedance/ sensitivity issues- they were my first choice.  Not interested in horn loaded speakers.  I Love the Harbeth P3 but I already own a pair of 40.1s in my main system. Any suggestions??
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsamuelg
I love my Zu Def 4s. They have integrated the subs so well and offer the ability to tune the speaker to the room. 
Members have suggested the usual suspects, Devore, Zu, Tekton, Audio Note and Tannoy.
Cube, Voxative, Spatial Audio, Pure Audio Project, might possibly be a consideration.
I also was a Horn speaker denier, but an acquaintance (also a dealer) who has been around the block a few times, suggested that I try a pair of Klipsch Forte lV's. I had called him to specifically to order a pair of Audio Note AN's with the Hemp drivers, and wound up with Forte Vl's. Out of the box, I didn't care for them, but given some break-in time and the proper setup and equipment, they sound wonderful. I now want to upgrade to Cornwall or LaScala. If you haven't listened to the series lV, in the Heritage line, I think you might be missing something.

Tecktons ar no joke, youtube the reviews. They look strange if thats a a problem.
"If you don't like how Tekton looks--great--don't buy it. Tekton puts the money where it counts. Add up the cost of the drivers vs. the final cost of the product. NO major speaker manufacturer I know of offers this kind of value. So if you are put off by that, than by all means, spend your audio money on furniture you can look at."       correlli ...Your part of the problem and if i was the owner of Tekton id ask,no beg audiogon to ban you ,shillcarbon and the rest of the crew to post such nonsense on an audio site..your killing sales,lol