Speakers for triode tube amps

I have a Luxman CL 38u SE tube preamp and matching MQ 88 SE Triode tube amp rated at 25 wpc. I m using ProAc Anniversary Tablets at the moment and I’m wondering how I can upgrade to a speaker that can be driven with 25 Triode watts. Any recommendations on a high quality 8 ohm speaker that is easy to drive?  I know Wilson Tune Tots are out of the question (impedance/ sensitivity issues- they were my first choice.  Not interested in horn loaded speakers.  I Love the Harbeth P3 but I already own a pair of 40.1s in my main system. Any suggestions??
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsamuelg
 that can be driven with 25 Triode watts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I havea   pair of DavidLouis 8 inchers arriving next week, 
8 oghms, wide band
look veryyyyy promising. stay tuned for a  YT demo, in 3 weeks or less. 
thats my best pick for you./
Stay away from a  2 way. You are wasting your time and money.

Why 8 ohms. Nevermind. I know. Same old story. The speakers you seek are called Tekton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK Tekton 
vs 
DavidLouis at the shootout. 
I bet DavidLouis beats your Tek's.

"Stay away from a 2 way. You are wasting your time and money."
What subway wall did you read that from?
OP

What some self-proclaimed "experts" obviously don’t understand is that when an amplifier starts asking for double the power by dropping from 8 to 4 ohms, it will start to distort if not designed for that level of output. There is no magical speaker, Tekton or otherwise, that can avoid this simple math if it’s a 4 ohm speaker by design...period. So a speaker that is playing a 1000hz note at 8ohms and using 15watts of power (say from a 25 watt MQ-88uSE amp) - suddenly hits a bass passage at 50hz and is 4ohms at that frequency now asks for 30 watts (double the 15), it will start to distort because it is operating beyond its design.

Don’t let anyone lead you astray....amp/speaker pairing is crucial. A high and flat impedance speaker is what you’re generally looking for with this Luxman amp.

btw - the Luxman MQ-88 u (SE or C) is the best executed KT-88 triode design I've ever heard.  It pairs wonderfully with DeVore and it really challenges what many of us tube snobs (myself included ;-)) think a KT-88 can sound like.  Many of the best attributes of push-pull and SET combined.