Alternate screw down clamp for VPI Aries

I just dropped and ruined my VPI delrin clamp. Before I buy another, are there alternate screw down clamps available that work with VPI tables? Curious what's out there.
dhcod
If the goal is to clamp the record, buy a record clamp. 

If the goal is to improve the sound of the turntable, buy the Gravity One.

Yes it really is that simple.
Stillpoints Ultra LPI. I've been using one for several years on my Aries 1 and it let me forget about TT weights. I started with the VPI clamp, then got the VPI steel weight and periphery weight. The Stillpoints was a big jump up from there. I use it in conjunction with the VPI periphery weight and an Achromat.

Of course any improvements will have to do with the specifics of your turntable and system. I use a Teres Audio rim drive motor on my Aries so damping or 'draining' motor rumble is probably more of a concern in my case. 
You could try a SOTA record clamp. You don't screw it down. It has a lever that tightens against the spindle. I don't know if it will work on VPI tables. It is expensive about $300.
Ok, wow. The stainless steel VPI clamp sounds so much better than the delrin clamp (I borrowed one and have been listening/comparing) that it's almost shocking.

I know a clamp/weight should be a good idea but I'm amazed that I can hear such a clear difference. 

If I find a good enough deal on the Stillpoints weight I may just try one out.
I’ve contacted VPI several times trying to buy parts for a broken clamp and they insist it’s one piece and won’t sell parts.(problem with mine is broken inner center piece threads.) Who ever owned the TT before must have abused it by over tightening or dropping it.