My swarm sub system is in The Absolute Sound !!

Pg30.  Kinda cool, opening up the magazine and seeing something that is in your listening room.  The pics are real dark in the magazine but I added a few in my virtual system. Check it out!!  
128x128benzman
Post removed 
Yes on the Coffered ceiling. The soffits where left from the garage frame and just moved up the cross ties to create a nice slope. Lot of planning but it came together nice and I was able to help with a lot of projects to keep the cost down. The angled front walls was needed as the entrance from the new garage is on the other side of the right speaker. Just matched the other side   Behind the barn doors is access to my attic along with tankless water tank and my dedicated electrical panels in a nice size closet.  No basement on the water so extra storage is a plus. The bar fit in perfectly so it all kinda worked out 
Hey benzman!  It's been a while!  I remember waiting with you on our swarms.

What a great transformation of your garage!  Was trying to picture the olive color when you first mentioned it to me.
They look fantastic!

Congrats again on the awesome setup!

I get out to the Lake St. Clair area from time to time.

Might be tempted to reach out.

And of course,..
Congratulations to you Duke!

I strongly echo the accolades made on your behalf.

Well deserved!
You have a very beautiful home! Seems perfect for entertaining.  Congratulations!