Loudest Sound Ever?

I really like this guy's YouTube channel and I thought several (maybe a few?) of
you guys would enjoy wasting(?) six minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W5-ZJ-TJTY

Actually does a good job of quickly explaining SPL. 
Its 10 o'clock...do you know what your SPL is?

Regards,
barts
128x128barts
Post removed 
Dynamite used to break loose slag in a boiler.  Only half a stck.  Had on ear protection good for 25 dB reduction and it was still very loud and concussive.
Concert - The Allman Brothers at Cincinnati Gardens. Greg said they were going to play their entire catalogue and he wasn't kidding. Our ears were exhausted and we left after 3 hours.

Plane - A B1 or B2 (the non flying wing one) doing a flyover at Kentucky Speedway. Over the speedway the pilot pulled the nose up and hit the afterburners.

Cars - Top Fuel or Funny car. They used to do exhibitions at Edgewater Park down the street. You could stand 10 feet away from where they did the burnouts and launches.

Most Eerie - My old sponsors turbo, 3-stage nitrous Funny Bike. The exhaust wasn't loud with the turbos so you could hear the slick clawing the pavement for traction as he launched and hit the first stage of nitrous.  A Suzuki 500 cc two stroke GP bike at Road America. Coming down the back straight at 180/185+ MPH you couldn't hear the exhaust, all you could hear was the air ripping apart at the front of the bike.