My swarm sub system is in The Absolute Sound !!

Pg30.  Kinda cool, opening up the magazine and seeing something that is in your listening room.  The pics are real dark in the magazine but I added a few in my virtual system. Check it out!!  
128x128benzman
Yes, room treatment for bass is ineffective. The best passive road to the best bass is an intelligently designed room. 

@
Hey Duke, nothing like free advertising. Certainly there must be a good word of mouth network by now. How has your business done during the pandemic? (really none of my business, just wondering)
Thanks for the comments. Duke’s finisher does a beautiful job. They really are like furniture. I have had them up and running for a year and still tweaking. After installing the Townshend Podiums the bass of the Personas changed considerably ( for the better) . I really need to learn REW. I have the mike and the laptop it’s just all the rest:). As of can see the room is not really dedicated as it was an attached garage. More of a gathering, fun room with audio in mind. Really quiet at 30 db and the Podiums allow you to hear every nuance. I would like to something on the front wall on either side of the tv. The room,like our systems take a while to tweak. The wife is pretty cool about everything but it’s still has to blend. The journey continues!!
 ‘Yes, room treatment for bass is ineffective. The best passive road to the best bass is an intelligently designed room ‘

I tried to follow the Golden ratio when building out the room and knew treatments all over would not go over well, so the swarm is basically my room treatment. I am sure the tile on the fireplace isn’t helping much but that baby heats the room efficiently.  As you can see from the pic I also have a mini-spit system so no ductwork.  Triple pane door wall also helps with the noise.  Really a great sounding room without going to extremes. 
Beautiful room with impressive attention to detail: design, aesthetics, construction.

Inclusion in The Absolute Sound is well deserved.

@audiokinesis belongs in the Audiogon Hall of Fame. Duke has provided so much free, detailed advice in the forums and privately that it’s wonderful to see him receive kudos for his Swarm subwoofer system.
Post removed