Phono cartridge torque wrench

Hi Guys & Gals

Do any of you use a torque wrench when tightening your cartridge to your tonearm or do you just use a regular screwdriver or Allen key? 

Thank you
Scot
scothurwitz
Thanks to all for your responses. It is definitely an everything matters OCD issue. I don’t know if there are any published specifications. I think that it may matter whether the torque is equal, rather than the actual number, as long as it is in the reasonable range.

I just purchased a new cartridge which made me think about the very small differences, and how much they matter, when dealing with highly resolving components.

Thanks again for your comments 

Jim Perry
Jim,

This sort of thing is overlooked in all kinds ways in daily life. Just look at the spelling, punctuation online. That's one thing but when it comes to things that matter most like maybe the safety on a gun or the actual trigger pull, then it becomes incredibly different.
 Not that I torque every screw or bolt that I drive but I am cognoscente  when I do, not over driving, yet the force must be sufficient to the job. In some cases, it is just as important that each connector is turned a bit at a time in a pattern that will optimize final result. This was discussed earlier in this thread. This thinking can go on and on depending on the importance of the results.
 BTW, I have a new cartridge coming too, and will be wondering about ALL kinds of things, each on a different axis.