Any Octave Owners out there?

I am currently doing a demo of the V40se w/ BB but thinking about the V80se. I notice there’s not much posted and wondered about the sonic difference between these two. How is the reliability of these? Why haven’t there been any upgrades since the release of this back in 2017? I was thinking about the Raven Osprey but had an opportunity to try this in house with my Spatial M3 Sapphires.
Appreciate your input.
thanks
Rene
128x128audiosaurusrex
So I wound up with the Octave V70 Class A w/SBB after all. The demo of the V40se sold me. Changed the Fuse/PC and tubes. Came with JJ’s and Sovtek KT120’s. Changed to Siemens and Telefunken. This amp is an amazing pairing with the M3Sapphires and doesn’t even break a sweat. The Class A was recommended by Andreas and is just stunning!
Awesome!  Congrats.   I currently have the Octave RE320 and have found a dealer that is going to let me demo a pair of MRE220s in a few weeks.   
Out of curiosity what PC and Fuse did you go with?
@rshad0000 
The 220s is serious gear. What dealer do you use and what is the rest of your setup? I wound up with the SR loom of IC’s, orange fuse and Atmosphere PC’s. The Class A is so very sweet and full in the midrange compared to the V40se which had no problem driving the M3 Sapphires. This is one serious amp and Andreas knows his stuff. 
Yes I agree.  Octave is very responsive and helpful when you reach out to them.  
My system is Focal Scala Evo speakers, Chord Dave DAC, Aurender N20, HP700 Pre, RE320 with SBB, wireworld eclipse 8 speaker cables, platinum eclipse 8 interconnects, and a mixture of AQ Dragon and Clarity Vortex PCs.   I’ve been tweaking it for a while and I really like the sound. I’ve been working with a dealer in Dallas.  Shoot me a message and I can send you their contact info.  Thanks