How many dealers do you use?

When buying gear retail, do you use only one dealer with whom you develop a relationship, or more than one? 
128x128cantorgale
I like having a couple of trusted dealers to work with. The one's I do business with are usually very helpful, knowledgable, and friendly. They also provide discounts on what I want as they know I don't have a golden wallet to match my golden ears!

I do occasionally buy direct when there is no other choice, but I try to make sure they have a decent return policy. I don't trust reviewers, ANY reviewer or mag for that matter, but use their info from time to time as a "heads up" on something new that I will check out and make my own opinion of a product. Been in this hobby for over 50 years and have made mostly good choices of my equipment, although I'm not perfect and have made a few mistakes over the years and made the proper corrections.
@oldaudiophile:

"The more time I spend on forums like this, the more it amazes me how many audiophiles, apparently, make major moves or changes to their sound systems so frequently."

Yes, and these same folks will insist to their graves that it's "all about the music" !  

@ronboco:

I hear what you're saying but I regard "Listen Up" fondly. When I wanted to purchase a SimAudio transport and the closest N. CA dealer refused to provide an in-home trial, I called "Listen Up" and they agreed to ship me one.

End results:

1) I bought the transport.
2) I will never buy anything from that dealer in SF 

I wish we had dealers like Listen Up in my area. 
My last few major hardware purchases were from "Paragon Audio" an internet outlet. I have not been in an Audio Salon in over 20 years.
@stuartk 
Thank you for your thoughts. They were very helpful to me as well and even price matched a few things I could of gotten cheaper elsewhere. I will definitely keep my relationship with them in good standing. 
Happy listening