How many dealers do you use?

When buying gear retail, do you use only one dealer with whom you develop a relationship, or more than one? 
128x128cantorgale
Whomever has the product and best price. Not tied to one dealer. I especially avoid those that try and charge full retail.l
When there were dealers in my area i went to more than one to find the best stuff from all of them but eventually i went to just one and now sadly there are no dealers left that i care to go to in my area. I can say that when you find the right dealer they can be very valuable and you should not need to go anywhere else, but they have been going out of business a lot recently.
Currently, none. I moved to Austin TX full time several years ago and have not established any custom with a local dealer. There are far fewer here than there were in NYC (obviously) despite the shrinkage of brick/mortar.
The last dealer with whom I had a relationship did all of our transactions via phone, email and house calls. I had never been to his place of business until things were winding down and I visited largely for social purposes. (Of course, we did some listening).
I had, in my first years in NYC, bought a lot of gear from the old Stereo Exchange, when in the pre-Audiogon days, Dave & Co. ran what amounted to a clearing house for used high end and cast off flavor of the month, as well as some rare stuff (Decca tweeters, Crosby Quads, among many other things) over the years. Dave’s folks did a big home theatre for me at one point (with my direct involvement), but I got to a point where the horn/SET thing drew me in and it was shortly after that when I hooked up with the dealer who did house calls. Over the years, I did some business with various dealers in NY and other places.
I have bought some equipment through authorized channels since I moved to Texas, but most of my effort and expediture- apart from tubes--has been LPs.
I culled a lot of records before I moved, and have continued to do so, but have bought a considerable amount of vinyl since I moved (mostly used, and a small percentage of reissues, especially so-called soul jazz, spiritual jazz and more obscure stuff. Some of the Tone Poets are a killer- I recommend Katanga! before it sells out).
If you read some of what Jim Smith wrote about what it takes to deliver top level service as an audio dealer, you realize that very few meet the standard. I have nothing against dealers- some are friends.
I’m kind of around the bend, compared to some-- I’m retired, I’m not actively gear hunting (though I have one more speaker system in me, something that is going to take time) and an upgrade to the digital front end of my main system (which may put some of what I’m using now on that system into the "vintage" system).
If you have a relationship with a solid dealer, you are fortunate. I do not like to be "sold"; anybody in the luxe goods category should know that is true of a lot of folks. Information is good as are the connections that a dealer might offer, including leverage to get replacements, loaners, etc. A good dealer is a thing of value.
I’m not a DIY guy-- I respect that aspect of the industry. I’m a capable audiophile that is not a tech or engineer, but have been around this stuff, and the industry itself, for many decades. Some of it is fascinating enough for me to research and occasionally write about, but I’m not really a "reviewer" in the sense of the term. Call me another slightly "off" character who shares the passion for gear, music and the history (including the history of the technology and media). My professional career (I’m now retired) paralleled some of this and though the industry wasn’t audiophile oriented, I did get the opportunity to meet people and visit places that are part of the history.