How many dealers do you use?

When buying gear retail, do you use only one dealer with whom you develop a relationship, or more than one? 
128x128cantorgale
I don’t have anti dealer sentiment , in Memphis there are no hi-end dealers any more . Over the last several years I’ve made purchases that have supported dealers such as Goldprint Audio, Nashville Hifi , Atelier 13 , Amherest Audio , Moon Audio to name a few while not setting a foot in their stores ; those purchases were made via phone/email correspondence . Likewise,I’ve also bought manufacture direct from Daedalus Audio, Audio Art Cable, Silnote Audio, to name a few that don’t sell through dealers. Additionally, I have also made purchases from few manufacturers that have dealers but also sell direct e.g. Modwright Audio, Finale Audio. And yes, I’ve made purchases from the Cable Co, Audio Advisor and Music Direct for isolation , contact enhancers and the like. All of the aforementioned are "dealers", they simply operate with different business models. I don’t tie myself to one particular dealer as no dealer carries all brands , and see no reason to get tied into a specific one if the dealer doesn’t have what I want just so that dealer can be supported.
Whomever has the product and best price. Not tied to one dealer. I especially avoid those that try and charge full retail.l
When there were dealers in my area i went to more than one to find the best stuff from all of them but eventually i went to just one and now sadly there are no dealers left that i care to go to in my area. I can say that when you find the right dealer they can be very valuable and you should not need to go anywhere else, but they have been going out of business a lot recently.