How many dealers do you use?

When buying gear retail, do you use only one dealer with whom you develop a relationship, or more than one? 
128x128cantorgale
I believe we should support dealers....there's many good ones out there and I certainly wouldn't be proud about bypassing dealers or only buying from manufacturers with a direct sale model (which is fine as well).  But please, support dealers.
Sorry but I see a bleak future for small, high service, stereo focused dealers.
One...Taylor at Goldprint Audio. He is great to deal with, not pushy, he's knowledgable, does setups in his home office (when it's safe), has driven miles to meet me to deliver an item (we are ~75 miles apart). I have a more local audio dealer who I shall not mention who is miserable to deal with, so I stopped in 2008.
There are so many brands that you can only buy through a dealer unless you're buying used (often without a transferable warranty).  Are all of y'all just sticking to the direct selling manufacturers and the Music Direct's of the world?  I do sometimes buy direct from the distributer when there is a product with no dealer in my state (eg Kuzma).  I'm kind of disturbed by the anti-dealer sentiment I'm reading above, suggesting there is no value to use them. I get great advice from them, I get loaners for free if my gear ever needs service, and I get nice discounts for regularly sending business their way - show me the last time Music Direct or Crutchfield sent you a loaner.