Technics or Kuzma turntable.

My next turntable has come down to this, a Technics SP-10R with a acoustand plinth and Kuzma 11 inch 4 point arm or a Kuzma Stabi R with the 11 inch Kuzma 4 point arm. If anyone has any experience with these two table and have heard them both I would like to know what your opinions are on the sonic differences between them.
Thanks.
128x128garkat62
I see strong opinions on Kuzma and Technics tables here. Some say the belt drive tables have more layering of the sound stage and are more spacious then direct drive tables. Some say the direct dirves are more dry sounding then belt tables but on the other hand speed stability are in the direct drives favor so I guess it all comes down to choices.
The Stabi R is not the Kuzma to get. You want the Stabi Ref 2 or the Stabi M.
@mijostyn

Where did you hear a comaprison of the 3 Kuzma TT's or is this a fantasy in your head like many of your posts.

@garkat62
In actual fact the Stabi R and the Stabi M are the new generation Kuzmas with the new DC motor and controller. I know of at least one Kuzma owner who has "upgraded" from the Stabi Ref 2 to the newer Stabi R with a 4Point and is very happy.

The Stabi R uses the same motor/platter/bearing from the M and is exceptional value for money. Yes the M is better than the R at a much higher price point.

Also note that Kuzma now has an active antivibration platform in their portfolio that you could add to the R.

Personally I prefer the Kuzma to the Technics - for me the Technics are too digital sounding - its like like going to the dentist.

Thanks Dover for the reply, I hear the Technics tables have a exciting leading edge with lots of impact and Franc Kuzma tries to intragrate the best of idler, belt and DD into his tables so I hope he is right because I have yet to hear one.
Last year, I chose the Artisan Fidelity SP10 Mk2 over the Stabi R with the 4P 11 in arm. I felt that the Technics was able to retrieve more detail from the record and overall presentation was slightly better,  Not the SP10R, but thought I'd share my experience anyways. Both good turntables. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
I really enjoy your comments and it helps to hear what people think about these two tables because I will not have a chance to hear the Technics SP-10R in a Acoustand plinth or a Kuzma table before I buy one because of the distance I will have to travel to listen to one.
Thanks for your opinions.