Assistance Identifying an Ikeda Cartridge

Trying to figure out which cartridge I got here, came to me on a Well Tempered Reference turntable.. 

Its an Ikeda with no cantilever, so one of the earlier generation cartridges I believe. It is that gold color that the 9TT is, however where the 9TT logo is there is just a kanji character. 

Vinyl engine has about 6 to choose from, but the pics are black and white and do not show the side of the cartridge where the logo is. 

Anyone got an idea which one this could be? Like I said looks exactly like a 9TT in color, but different logo and no cantilever. 

Thanks!
neonknight
neonknight, I ever started a thread about ''irreparable cartridges''
among which Sony XL series and ZYX which have ''closed 
acrylic bodies''  with no possibility to get acces to the inside of the
cart. I lost this way my Sony XL 88 D. If cantileverless carts were
easy to produce we would have more than just two: Decca and
Ikeda. But I may have some good news if I get permission to
talk about. 

Neon, it seems you have anxiety about repairing a cartridge that at the moment sounds “glorious”. Unless something has changed since you initiated this thread. If not, why not just relax and enjoy?

Factoid: two years ago while cartridge shopping in Tokyo I saw an Ikeda cartridge for sale that also had a kanji symbol on its side. I can’t say whether it’s the same symbol on your sample, but it’s evidence that the kanji doesn’t necessarily indicate a vintage model. However the cartridge was very expensive, so you can feel good about that.
@lewm 

Yes at this time the Ikeda is performing properly, and I get the good fortune of listening to it. However, I do not know its history, when it was built, how many hours were on it, and to be honest if it really is performing properly. The question I have is how to have it serviced when the time comes? I listen to it now, and have the Ortofon MC3000 MK II as a casual listening cartridge. But it would be quite reassuring if I knew what the pathway for service could be so I would be prepared for whenever that day comes. Perhaps even be preemptive and have it inspected now before something audible occurs. The problem is there really is no pathway to follow as Ikeda does not service these cartridges anymore, nor does Ana Mighty. It would be good to know who I can reach out to when the time comes.