List your breakthrough products that you’ve discovered on this audiophile Journey.

1. Add Powr sorcerer X2/4 

Get this guy with a Nordost QB base and chuck your high $$$ power conditioning units for sale on the ‘Gon.

2. Hemingway Zcore cables. The beginning line of Zcore called the Alpha will outrun 90% of the super high end cables on the market 😱. They’ve been tested by those who run the big name brands and the Alpha comes out on top. Why? One word, realism. The next line up called the Beta is where the breakthrough Technology comes into play. Install a few of these and you will be a believer in this design. Sigma and Omega are next in line and although big $$$ you don’t suffer the law of diminishing returns.

3. Theoretica Applied Physics Bacch-SP Adio 3D Sound Processer. One box does it all. The future in one box. Bottom feeders will choke on this one.

https://soundstageultra.com/index.php/equipment-menu/913-theoretica-applied-physics-bacch-sp-adio-3d-sound-processor

4. Quantum Science Audio fuses. These guys work! Go Red! Unleashing your equipments full Glory.

This tread is only for your listed breakthrough products and not open to the haters and Eeyore type folks. I am sure they will leak in here to try and mock and distract this main purpose.

Dear Eeyore,

Please name your favorite, Positive, breakthrough product. 

128x128glory
First the ESS TranStatic, then the Infinity Servo-Static, then the Magneplanar Tympani, and finally the QUAD ESL. Yes, all loudspeakers.

Close behind the Decca pickups, now in improved construction under the London name.  

Can't leave out the Sheffield Direct-To-Disc LP's, d-2-d being the highest fidelity means of recording yet devised by man. Other companies started making and offering them as well, but Sheffield was the pioneer.
+1 for the Dspeaker Antimode products. When I had a dual sub system the Antimode 2.0  brought the sound to a whole new level of clarity and coherence. Now I use an Antimode 8033c for my sub in the living room HT set up with exceptional results!
About eight months ago I purchased an Astell & Kern SE100 portable player. That together with the Campfire Audio Ara earphones and Campfire's pure silver litz cable sounds great.

What made it a breakthrough for me was that it is portable. It will do FLAC and Qobuz offline. I can take it with me on trips, sitting on the dock, watching soccer and baseball practice, wherever. 

It really sounds excellent and I do not have to be in front of my main system in order to hear great sounding music.

Taught to use audiolab 3.0 by my eldest friend (rip Asit)
record my records to. A 99$ computer bought for 99$ when tiger direct went out of business. clean them, boost specific stuff, record to taiyo Yuden cdrs’
 Audioquest cable warranty. - sending in my cables,.... balanced cables , one of the wires was broke from use, sent in,....fixed,, tested returned to me like new., best warranty in audio.
now if some of their products were  not so darn expensive, I would have more. Still, a great company!!

finding a pair of Energy rc-70’s for 317$ Out the door' shipped...at frys!

Finding extra styli for my Ortofon headshells ARKIV and NIGHTCLUB II, 
THE SMALL add ons   From kab us for my SL-1200s’mkIIs’

blue jeans cables, which erased the radio station feedback in my tweeters. 

Amplifier covers, other covers (VCR) for other components.