Quantum Science Audio Thread

This is a thread for those who wish to discuss Quantum Science Audio products of all types.
tommylion
@jasonbourne52 

It’s not about the science, the money, its about magic, imagination, and pompous boasting. For some there’s little more…sad

orgeonpappa,
I respect your opinion but I think the 1260 enhancer is even better than the PPT paste. I had a dulling in the highs with the PPT stuff, but the 1260 did not.

And, (gulp) I will say that the 1260 is actually better than the yellow fuse alone. 
Adding both brought out even more resolution, liveliness, realness, etc.

ozzy
So I’m still using an ARC SP9 mk ll, that still has the original 3/10th amp slow blow power fuse. So what would you gentlemen suggest I replace it with to make the biggest difference?

Thanks all.

JD

oldhvymec
George NEVER EVER tried an after market fuse.. That’s hardheaded, and sure doesn’t contribute, to repeat it over and over.

Try it THEN complain..:-)

Time to feed the chickens..
There’s only one answer for your dig at me

A fuse:
1: two end caps
2: short piece of fuse wire connecting the two end caps through a glass tube (that’s all she wrote).

To those "non technical" members that are interested, do not listen to fusers, listen to the techs of this industry that design the audio products you have.
AND YOU WON"T SEE THEM ON THREADS LIKE THIS AGREEING WITH THESE FUSERS, EVER!!!
Just clean and tighten your fuse holder and re-new your fuse (if old) with a good quality 50cent Bussman, Littlefuse or similar.
As with "many switch-on surges" they do deteriorate, bend, stretch and get crusty with electrolysis formations on their fusible wire elements before they give out, as these pics show of a fuse wire element ageing over time show. https://ibb.co/9NbTwqK
(even the $$$ boutique ones will age just as much also)
Cheers to those "non fusers" George