Quantum Science Audio Thread

This is a thread for those who wish to discuss Quantum Science Audio products of all types.
tommylion
there is an arrow on the fuse tube." So what! All AC voltage/current is unidirectional!

In AC power lines, the waves of electromagnetic energy propagate through the space between the wires, moving from a source to a distant load, even though the electrons in the wires only move back and forth over a tiny distance.
Post removed 
jasonborurne52, Just like with George, I offered to get a fuse SENT to him. I don't even know any of the guys that sell the silly things.

I know they will send YOU the fuse and if you put it in the way the arrow point, and THEN reverse it and can't hear the difference, SEND IT BACK. There is no monetary risk. You just have to listen.
HECK you don't even have to be honest about it.
BUT I have a feeling you will hear a difference, EVEN if you don't like what you hear or want to pay for it..

Someone gave me a few SRs to try. I paid him AFTER I tried them and kept 2 orange and 3 blues. I've never blown one and the improvement when installed in the valve protection circuit of a Cary V12R was pretty eye opening. That amp and the speakers I use won't hide anything, BUT they will SHOW everything, from copper vs silver vs clad to a silly fuse change.. A Power Cable, your just throwing AWAY HiFi for mid fi. It makes that much difference on that amp. You better use a great cable..

Even a standard busman fuse treated with contact enhancers, dampening added to the tube (a dab of silicone) and clean or replace the fuse holder will change the way it sounds much more than a simple fuse swap..

Stating what you WON'T try is obvious. BUT if you've tried them you can at least say, BS I tried them and they didn't work on X, and Y. But I think I herd a difference with Z or NOT.. They did return my money without a hassle.

Try it.. BUT the 6 year old antics of calling fellow Agoners delusional or one of your OTHER quotes about ignorance or a 10 cent fuses selling for a C note. That's 2 100.00 bills, not one. I'm not impressed. We got your point. It contributes ZERO to the forums, other than the obvious. You WON'T try them. OR God forbid, you can't hear well..

George NEVER EVER tried an after market fuse.. That's hardheaded, and sure doesn't contribute, to repeat it over and over.

Try it THEN complain..:-)

Time to feed the chickens..
@jasonbourne52 

It’s not about the science, the money, its about magic, imagination, and pompous boasting. For some there’s little more…sad