Upgrade thoughts and reccomendations

I'm trying to decide where to upgrade next.
Thoughts are a new amp and speakers
What I would like is a sound that opens up the dynamics at a lower volume and where the speakers really disappear
I like the sound of my system - it does sound good - and often very good - but I live in a condo and when my daughter gets off the train late at night, opens the door and says: DAD I can hear Miles Davis down the street....LOL...I need to change something
Amps? where to head for a real upgrade?
Speakers? I'm been researching Dyna Audio but don't know enough
A little history
At the beginning of the year, without any warning and not even on my radar, I put together a system. It started with a pair of B&W 305's a friend was selling. They spent a month or two hooked up to 1970's JVC college gear and an old Dual deck/ Shure cart.
Then I bought some other things.....
My current system is as follows:
Rogue CM1
EAR 834P MM/MC phono stage
Nottingham 294 Space Deck and 12" Anna Arm
Lyra Delos Cart
Totem Hawk Speakers
It fairly sings
I won't mention the digital side - it's decent but all up for a massive upgrade.
Thanks for any reccomendations
smaarch1
The Harbeth 30.1 would be a nice fit. You can get them used well below 5 grand. I’ve owned them but they didn’t work out in my smaller room so I went with the smaller P3. My friend just bought a pair and loves them.
Here is a review!
https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/harbeth-monitor-301-loudspeaker
I'm not sure why changing your speakers or your amp is going to affect the amount of sound that can be heard out in the street. You could buy more efficient speakers that sound better at low volume. Is this what you mean?

Ozzy maybe yes more efficient might work
Hilde I like the Hawks. They often surprise me