Change the Power Voltage

I was following a discussion of an ad concerning a Gryphon amplifier that caused quite a stir among many,a few days ago. Part of the discussion touched on the power voltage of the amp at around 230-240v. It cited ,though ambiguously, that it can be change to 110-120v, so it can be used here in the US. 
I would like to know where can this be done. Change the power voltage. An electronics shop or dealer? Can anyone point me to the right direction? Is it possible to have a universal power selector installed instead? Is power voltage the only thing that needs to be changed and everything works well after it's done? How much does it cost? Estimates are welcome.
I am the second owner of a well cared Gryphon Callisto 2200 integrated amplifier. I tested the unit at our garage that carried a 240v line, it works.
I would like to thank everyone for any help that they can share.  Again, thank you.
mushashi78
@OP
If  you live in your own house, ask an electrician to bring 240v from the electrical pannel to your listening place. It is not very expensive.I rent an appartment so it is not possible for me.
I have to agree with some of the other postings, it would be less expensive to just run a 240 volt line and plug. Plus the performance would probably be better and less electricity would be used.
This is the type of question that should not be asked in a forum.
Everybody has an opinion and most are simply wrong or misleading.

And no,  when going to 220v versus 115v you will not use less electricity geez.

Yes simply run a 220v line and move on.

Look on the back at the fuse holder. If you see two different fuse values for 120V and 240V then it is very likely the voltage can be changed to 120V. You can then try calling Pyramid Audio, United Radio, or George Meyer AV and see if they can help you out.
invalid
... it would be less expensive to just run a 240 volt line and plug. Plus the performance would probably be better and less electricity would be used.
No, the same amount of electricity will be used at either voltage.