Any idea which headphones I’d like?

I’ve sold all of my 2-channel gear, and am stepping into the headphone realm.  Unfortunately, there is no place around me that sells high end headphone gear.  I loved Dynaudio and Harbeth speakers.  I ran the Confidence C4’s, and Harbeth Super HL5+ on Pass Labs XA amps.  I’m open to input as to which headphones would encapsulate the qualities of those speakers.  Any input is greatly appreciated.
toddcowles
OP, 

Regarding the Focal Clear MG Professional. 

The driver units feature magnesium (hence the MG in the name) These are highly accurate headphones for serious work, but they are bit slow compared to my Pioneer MJ591, Focal Utopia, and Sony MDR-M1ST (Studio Monitor headphone) latest iteration. I don't own the MG...yet! 

There are about 10 more headphones that I might add to my collection. Each of which purport to be studio-quality or audiophile grade/accurate for these tasks.
@mastering92  you're seriously considering adding another 10 headphones to your collection? 
Ten?...

Why on Earth would you need 10 additional headphones?
@devilboy 

Great comment and I appreciate it (no sarcasm here).

Each headphone can offer a new experience. I've become interested in more than a few headphones; mostly because of improvements in miniature transducer (or driver unit) technology. The other reason is claims from companies that I'm curious to investigate. 

It's kind of like collecting high-end watches. Yes, I have that collection too. The purpose of owning all these "things" is simply so I can enjoy them. Having variety in one's life (in any number of ways) elevates quality of life, I think.
@mastering92  Excellent response! You definitely made your case. Thanks!

I also love watches. I don't have many but those I do have, I enjoy.

For 20 years an Omega Seamaster Professional has been my everyday beater.
My father passed away last year and after that, wearing the watch made me think of his final weeks and I didn't want to wear it anymore. I switched to a Hamilton Khaki Field automatic in February of 2020 and I love it.
I also have an Orient.

I would go try and hear a grado headphone with the wood body along with a good headphone amplifier like the grado amp or a quality unit from pass labs, hi-fi man, or luxman. The sound you get will be great, but you will miss the tactile sensation of music being played, which no headphone can deliver.