Rotel RA-1592 MK II or something else to deliver around 200W to B&W towers around $3000?

So I just purchased a pair of B&W CDM-9NT and am now going deep down the rabbit hole trying to find an amp that’s going to let these speakers sing to their fullest. I keep coming back to Rotel as the consensus appears to be that these amps pair very well with B&Ws. I was trying to keep the budget to $1000...then $1500...now I’m looking at $3000 options...I’m not willing to go up to the McIntosh prices at the moment so I’m capping myself at $3k new or used.

I was thinking that going integrated was the best option when looking at the $1500ish options. Now maybe separates would make sense at $3000?

Goals in sound are excellent imaging and separation. Strong and tight bass is a must. Music selection is mainly very bass forward genres like hip hop & EDM. I also enjoy jazz, rock and sometimes classical as the mood strikes. A must have is digital connectivity for hi-res streaming. The room is 14x18 if that matters.

Any help is appreciated.
yukispier
Hello there.
     For  your budget between 1500 and $3000. An older Krell amp KAV 250 a, krell KSA  class A.  If you can find a Jeff  Rowland 125 that would be an excellent Choice .should be in that price range  too. Just my thoughts. Good luck
The Rotel RA-1592 Mk ll would be great with your B&Ws and it is a good value. Rotel gear is well built and their amps have excellent power supplies; An area other manufacturers of gear in Rotel’s price range skimp on IMO.
I’ve really enjoyed my Rotel RB-1590 with my B&W 683 S2. Good luck in your amp search.

Cheers,

Scott
There are a set of  Wyred4Sound - SX-1000 monoblocks (ICEpower) over on usaudiomart for $1200.  Pair those with a $1000 used  Rogue RP-1 and a set of Mullard  matched tubes and your flying high.  Do some searches on here about users who combine Tube pre and class D amplification.
Again... Bryston, very good amps, great sound, slew rate of 60v/µs, can buy used with warranty from factory, 5 year warranty. You can do used separates for less than $3k. You really should listen to them!
@yukispier
capping myself at $3k new or used
I was thinking that going integrated
A must have is digital connectivity for hi-res streaming.
I’m having difficulty nailing down your requirements.

Are you asking for an amp or an integrated amp? If amp, what’s your preamp?

Do you have a DAC and/or streamer, or is it budgeted in the $3k?

No direct experience but Peachtree seems good for the $, but you can do better sonically within your budget such as a Hegel.