Small form factor integrateds

Going back to looking for a small form factor integrated for a desktop placement of electronics running PC to USB. I know about Rega Brio, Heed Elixir and a used Bel Canto. Anyone ever compared any of these? The Bel Canto is I guess a Class D but reputed to sound excellent and high powered. It could be a multi use am which is why it made this list (plus costs about the same as the others used). Any comments on sound for these? Will be driving Spendor S3/5 on bookshelf in home office playing a wide spectrum of music. Thanks. 
joekapahulu
nuprime’s ida-8 is outstanding as a high value unit... very good sound, built in dac that is very sweet, excellent amp section, powerful and full tone - they did a great job on this one

no affiliation, other than having one :)
I would check out the i7-XR and i9-XR from Cyrus.  Pricier than the Rega but MUCH better amplfication.  They have a very good built in DAC and a solid phono stage. $3799 and $4499 respectively.  Cyrus has a variety of other half-width units that are pretty darn good but these are the gems of the line.  

Yes, I am a Cyrus dealer so I am biased but I think worth a glance.  

Check out Fosi amps on Amazon perhaps before automatically dropping more $$$s.  Little to lose.  I have one in one of my systems and it is a big time overperformer for the price.   Drives kef ls50s nicely which is not a particularly easy task and sounds very good.   Also have Bel Canto c5i which is a wonderful device as well.